Publish Date: June 12, 2020
We have decided to consolidate our Redmond, Washington Operation into our Tucson, Arizona Operations effective July 6th, 2020. We estimate that June 22nd, 2020 will be the last day that we will take orders to be built in our Redmond facility; all orders placed after that will be fabricated in our Tucson facility.
Our goal is to have as few interruptions as possible. Your Prototron contacts inside, outside and technical will stay the same as we attempt to get through this transition period as problem free as possible.
More details of the logistics of this consolidation will be forthcoming over the next several days.
Meanwhile we thank you for your business over the years and look forward to serving you for many years to come.
President and co-founder
Updated: June 22, 2020
As you may have heard by now, we are consolidating our Redmond WA facility into our Tucson, AZ facility. The last day we’ll be accepting orders in Redmond will be June 22nd 2020. We will continue manufacturing and shipping orders from Redmond until all purchase orders placed have been fulfilled.
- No product manufacturing will be moved to our Tucson facility without your prior knowledge and permission.
- Our Tucson facility will be adding a significant amount of equipment and process improvements over the next few months.
- The Outside Sales person or rep in your territory will remain the same.
- Please continue to use the same email contacts you have been using for customer service issues as well as quotes. You will be notified of any changes to your Inside Sales contact as soon as possible.
- Our Tucson facility currently carries the following registrations and certifications:
- AS9100 Rev D Registered
- MIL-PRF-31032 Qualified
- MIL-PRF-55110 Qualified
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered
- ITAR Registered
- IPC 6012 Class 1-3 Compliant
Tucson Facility Details:
- Address: 3760 E. 43rd Place Tucson, AZ 85713
- Phone: (520) 745 - 8515
- General Manager: Mr. Kim O’Neil
- Email: KimO@Prototron.com
- Operations Manager: Mr. Cesar Cruz
- Email: CesarC@Prototron.com
- Office Manager: Mrs. Anne-Marie Markham
- Email: AnneM@Prototron.com
We have operated the Tucson facility since 1999 so please expect the level of service to remain constant with what you have come to expect with Prototron. While we do expect some challenges during the consolidation phase, please know we will make every attempt to make the transition as painless as possible.
Thank you for your support over the last 33 years at our Redmond facility! We appreciate your patience during this transition and we look forward to serving you in the future.